Flash Camp Phoenix was held in front of a sellout crowd on Friday, and everyone considered it a huge success. I consider this a huge success for the local Phoenix Flash Platform community as this was the FIRST Adobe-based event held in the Phoenix-metro area and the turnout was HUGE. Some of the highlights of the even included Christian Saylor's inspiring session on User Experience, Ryan Stewart's keynote which announced Adobe's upcoming plans for the Flash Platform. Additionally, Sarge Seargent from Adobe did an awesome session on Flash Media Server and the direction of the Open Source Media Framework and Flash video on the web. Kevin Fauth also kept things interesting with his comedy routine on programmatic drawing (you have to see it to believe it).
I was asked to publish my presentation from my session on "Building Custom Spark Components in Flex 4", so I have included it below:
Possibly Related Posts:
- 360|Flex Presentation Posted – Optimizing Workflows with Flash Builder 4.5 and Flash Catalyst CS5.5
- New Article & Flex|360 – Optimizing Workflows with FB4 and Flash Catalyst CS5
- Best Drunk on Software Episode Ever
- Enterprise Flex and the Swiz Framework Architecture, Part 3: Using Autowire and Mediate
- “Flex 4 in Action” (Early Access Edition) Now Available!
Posted by Dan Orlando on February 1st, 2010 :: Filed under General, Tutorials
Tags :: components, Flex 4, Spark
You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.